SpringCM puts content to work for your business
“SpringCM is a seamless and wonderful app!”
Automate Business Workflows
SpringCM delivers more ready-to-go business-class apps to streamline your workflow and processes than anyone else. Cloud or on-premise. Period.
Almost any task associated with content can be easily automated with a SpringCM workflow. Almost any business process can be streamlined - even complex ones. Our apps manage business-critical content of all forms, including paper and faxes. We make it easy to drive process inside and outside the enterprise, work on mobile devices, sync content, and interact with relevant documents, images, drawings, audio, and video in the application you’re using to get work done, including Salesforce, SharePoint, Office, NetSuite, and more.
Set up repeatable processes in secure workspaces
Complete document management capabilities - including versioning, check in / check out, create folders, move documents, and everything else you can do in SpringCM document management - is sometimes only the beginning.
Processes like due diligence, loans applications, and product launches require a defined set of documents and confidentiality safeguards. Typically you need to access these documents, create them, and approve them in a specific order. Sometimes these processes include non-document steps as well, like updating another system or reaching a decision. No consumer-class Content Cloud Service lets you map out entire, repeatable processes in secure workspaces. That's not the business they're in. That's the business we're in.
Fast facts about secure workspaces and SpringCM
- Bring together teams, tasks, and content in one secure workspace
- Easily connect internal and external stakeholders with anywhere web access
- Drive repeatable processes with standard checklists
- Keep projects secure with workspace access based on project role
- Track progress and alert participants to open and overdue tasks
- Do everything you need from your workspace with robust features for document management, collaboration, workflow, document versioning, check-in / check-out, email sharing of links, files, and PDFs
- Choose from a dozen ways to add content to project workspaces, including email, fax, scanning, and sync
- Automate routine tasks with workflows
Automate routine content tasks – SmartRules
Consumer content and file systems (and most on-premise ECM systems as well ) make you do lots of the routine work to organize content, notify teams, and drive workflow. But SpringCM does the work for you.
SpringCM Smart Rules help you eliminate the mundane part of your work - no technical skills required.
Fast facts about Smart Rules automating routine tasks
- Quickly organize content
- Move or rename a file, change an attribute value, create a folder
- Keep your teams “aware” via auomated notifications, email, or Salesforce Chatter posts
- Assign tasks
- Trigger other processes
From marketing collateral to service manuals or business plans, getting a document approved can mean lots of emails and phone calls with internal and external team members. This is where SpringCM excels. We put content to work by automating these tedious, often manual, tasks. You get to stop nagging co-workers - SpringCM does it for you. No more frustration. Just great work.
SpringCM automates approvals with rapid-fire content approval workflows.
Fast facts about attributes and SpringCM
- Quickly set up common approval processes, such as those required for marketing collateral and technical documentation
- Streamline approval processes to save time
- Eliminate follow-up emails by creating visibility into your approval workflows
- Easily create ad hoc approval workflows
- Incorporate customers, partners, and people outside your organization in the approval process
Add collaboration to standardized business processes
For processes like contract approval and employee or customer onboarding, there may be a standard process, but you're often managing exceptions of all kinds. Most existing technologies are too rigid, and on-premise BPM is too cumbersome and too expensive, to do this. SpringCM makes it easy to add a collaborative element to your processes by increasing visibilty into roles and responsibilities to allow you to collaboratively make decisions along the way.
Fast facts about automating collaborate processes and SpringCM
- Design, execute, and manage visibility into collaborative business processes to drive more rapid and consistent business outcomes
- Easily model processes with visual designer: it's quick and easy with 50 out-of-the-box workflow activities
- Drive flexible, responsive processes using a rules-based chain of authority to ensure the right roles make the right decisions
- Add other features, such as conditional logic (if > then), to mirror real-world processes
- Automate communications by assigning tasks and sending alerts to ensure everyone stays up-to-date
- Generate both simple and complex documents from eForms with rules-based generation and assembly
Automate transactional business processes
With high-volume transactional processes like invoicing, you want to manage workloads effectively and keep management aware of any bottlenecks by automating as many of the steps as much as possible.
Your ERP, BPM, or ECM technologies, however, pose too many challenges to effectively - and easily - automate high-volume transactional processes. SpringCM streamlines complex transactional processes with multi-step approvals to reduce costs, increase efficiency, and better serve internal stakeholders, customers, and vendors.
Fast facts about automating transactional workflow and SpringCM
- Allocate work effectively
- Use overrides and exception management to quickly resolve issues requiring management approval
- Ensure the right roles make the right decisions with a rules-based chain of authority
- Use other features, such as conditional logic (if > then), branching, and looping support that mirror the real world
- Automate communications: assign tasks, alert team members, send/receive emails, and more
- Generate both simple and complex documents from eForms, using rules-based generation and assembly
- Coordinate across multiple systems: use SpringCM to drive transactional processes, coordinate steps, and update data in other web services applications
Create visibility in content processes
SpringCM gives you full visibility into your content processes and your content repository. Consumer-class file sharing sites don't.
Managing content is a complex, challenging problem. Content is challenging because it takes so many forms: documents, email, faxes, digital files, paper. Content is part of everything: approvals, sales orders, invoices, onboarding, collaboration. Content is generated by everyone: individuals, teams, business units, partners, and customers. Content is everywhere: scattered across hard drives, servers, and file cabinets in different buildings, cities, and countries. SpringCM let's you stay in control and ensures you have the right audit trails. Rely on SpringCM reporting and dashboards to:
- Give management and stakeholders visibility with dynamic dashboards and customizable reports
- Use notifications to let stakeholders know when reports are available