SpringIt! What's New
Welcome to the March Release!
You'll see improvements to case and case team management and that means increased productivity for case administrators.
- Filter tasks by assignee, status, due date
- Sort tasks by name, status, due date, assignee
- Combine filters and sorting
- Subscribe to case notifications: task added, task updated, case status changed
Reduce mistakes, keep processes moving, and make it easier to find content with new "cascading attributes."
- Create sets of two or more hierarchical fields
- Base filtered drop-down lists display suggestions on the value of the previous field
- Type ahead suggestions to increase speed and ease of indexing
- Attribute indexing, eForms, search, Smart Rules
Sync 2.0 for Windows
Enjoy improved productivity and get work done without having to use the SpringCM web client.
- Right click to share links to your documents directly from your synchronized folders
- Right click to view and update document attributes from a local computer
- Improved conflict resolution wizard
- New look improves readability, usability, and aesthetic appearance
New notification types
New case, report, and administrative notifications offer users expanded notification options and allow administrators to more proactively handle errors and issues.
- Increase productivity and stay on top of tasks
- Reduce support calls and increase user satisfaction
- Notify users without subscriptions with account-level default for folder notifications
- New look and improved usability of notification list
Schedule user enablement/disablement for temporary employees, contractors, vendors, or others who will need access to SpringCM but only for a specific period of time. Streamlines security and keeps projects moving forward.
- Define date ranges to make content accessible only during those times
- Disable users rather than deleting them from your account
- Re-enable previous users for new projects, without recreating account settings and permissions