First and only content sync application for business
"With sync my team gets in and out of files at desktop speed."
Simple file sharing and content synchronization can be a challenge for businesses. Especially if you’re worried about the “everybody gets synced” approach of personal sharing sites. Businesses need more power, more flexibility, and much more control.
That's why SpringCM does 'sync' differently - way differently. It gives users incredible freedom but allows the enterprise to retain control.
SpringCM Sync was built for business and only business. You get all of the power of SpringCM from your Windows or Mac desktop.Work seamlessly and securely with your standard desktop applications, no upload or download, just open and save. It's that easy! Choose what to sync based on folder and subfolder. Access files you’ve synced from any device or application. SpringCM offers business users the options they want to keep synced content safe, secure, and under control.
Choose what to sync and with whom. Put the power of SpringCM on a Mac or Windows desktop. Work seamlessly with your standard desktop applications, no upload or download, just open and save.
Better, faster conflict resolution
SpringCM never lets someone override your content without you knowing about it. SpringCM alerts you instantly to all potential conflicts and guides you easily through conflict resolution, right from desktop sync.
Fast facts about more flexibility with sync
- All the power of SpringCM from Windows or Mac desktops
- Open and save – no upload or download, makes ti the easiest way to work seamlessly with your standard desktop applications.
- Sync based on folders - but access files you’ve synced from any device or application
- Select exactly what you want to sync
- Select by attributes
- Choose what you want to sync to your devices in the most granular way you want
- Share confidently because you can trust SpringCM to prevent unauthorized overrides or changes
More control over sync processes
Only SpringCM offers four levels of sync control. IT departments love SpringCM because they can maintain a precise level of control over content sync processes (control device types, content types, groups or people) and they have the power to override content.
Fast facts about conflict resolution with sync
- Prevent two people from editing the same file while one or even both are offline
- Prevent colleagues from saving a file while offline with the same file name as yours
- Prevent saving a file to a folder where you don’t have update rights
- Immediately resolve conflicts with powerful guided conflict resolution right from desktop sync
- Dellivers alerts instantly about a conflict and keeps you informed of any other conflicts
More ways to manage sync
Only SpringCM gives you the power to push content to exactly who you want. We make it easier than ever to keep everyone on the same page. Business teams love sync.
More power with mobile device management
Only SpringCM gives you the power to manage all your mobile devices, users, and content. Track who has files on what devices. Pull content back or wipe devices.
Fast facts about mobile device management in sync
- Keep track of which mobile devices are storing your organization’s files.
- Revoke access and automatically wipe content for all of an employee’s devices, specific devices, or specific applications
- Alternatively, wipe specific content from all your mobile devices by type, folder, or any other attribute
Even more - use sync to kick off workflows
Only SpringCM lets you use sync to kick off simple or complex workflows. Use sync to send documents for review or approval, or add to folders or assign to individuals – just by saving to desktop. No extra clicks or work.
Fast facts about workflows with sync
Save to desktop and SpringCM sync will kick-off a variety of workflows, including approval workflows, notifications, and time-saving, rule-based processes.